Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who's Taking the Wheel Covers in Northampton?

Something very sinister is going on in Noho these days, I think. I began to notice it after one of the wheel covers on our mini-van went inexplicably missing. Yes, just gone like that!

As I drove around town I began to see other cars with only one wheel cover missing. They are often from older cars and on the left front tire (not exclusively though). As I paid more attention the puzzling phenomenon became more troubling. There are more than a few cars with just one wheel cover missing!

What's going on? What kind of catastrophe is just around the corner because of this maddening mystery?

Does it involve extraterrestrials? I know they're among us.

Is someone stockpiling for the revolution? I know it's coming.

Does it portend a fast approaching scarcity or rationing of wheel covers? It could happen.

Is this tied to the vile Obama plot to socialize America? You and I know that's what he's up to!

Or is it something freaky like a conceptual art piece that the participants (the hapless victims of the theft), do not realize they are part of? I am in Northampton you know.

What if my mind has been taken over by a megalomanic supercomputer, and I am seeing what is not really there, cruelly manipulated like some puppet. Why was I picked? Why?

Do we all need to be very afraid?

Please help me while there is still time. Ideas?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

My front wheel cover is missing, though on the right side. It is due to an unruly sidewalk in Springfield that careened my tire and sent my hubcap whirling into oblivion....

Kit said...

My condolences to you and your car, Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

For sale remanufactured OEM wheels, wheel covers and aftermarket wheels for wholesale and retail customers. We offer custom wheels and discount rims, Car Wheelss, wheel rim, alloy wheel, Truck Wheels, steel wheel, and Alloy wheels, steel wheels.

Thanks

wheel covers

http://www.wheelx.com